Surprisingly Oktoberfest seems to start in October and continue through to November (any excuse for a few more). So take Oktoberfest to you with your very own stein mug and your name proudly on it, in some German celebratory type of way.
German steins are all the craze at the moment, along side some giant pretzels.
Some beers we would recommend trying are:
- Augustiner: Augustiner-Festhalle, Fischer-Vroni
- Paulaner: Armbrustschützenzelt, Winzerer Fähndl, Käfer's Wies'n Schänke
- Spaten-Franziskaner: Marstall, Schottenhamel, Ochsenbraterei/Spatenbräu-Festhalle
- Löwenbräu: Schützen-Festzelt, Löwenbräu-Festhalle
- Hacker-Pschorr: Hacker-Festzelt, Pschorr-Bräurosl
- Hofbräu: Hofbräu Festzelt
Join in with the millions of litres of beer being slurped this year... Cheers!